[Padma] On Linux??

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 17:33:58 EST 2005

Srikanth,

There is currently no way to tell FF which font to use for Telugu
script, but there is a bigger hammer that you can use as Krishna Mohan
pointed out on another thread. Specify the font of your choice from
Options->General->Fonts&Colors for Unicode. Of course, you won't be
able to choose the font for another Indic language simultaneously
(except for Tamil and Devanagari).

Thanks,
nagarjuna