[Padma] On Linux??

Srikanth Konjarla srikkanth at rocketmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:39:28 EST 2005

Nagarjuna,

I understand the point. As you have mentioned in your
e-mail a unicode font must be installed for Padma to
translate a "known" website. My question is that can
we "tell" Padma which unicode font it should use while
translating the page? If i install both Vemana and
Pothana fonts then would it allow me to choose between
those two fonts?

Thanks

Srikanth

"http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Build_Documentation"