[Padma] On Linux??

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:17:51 EST 2005

****This is the latest message from Srikanth that was rejected because
the attachment was too big.  I saw the PNG and you either don't have a
pango enabled Firefox or you are not launching FF with
MOZ_ENABLE_PANGO set to 1***.

Thanks,
nagarjuna

--BEGIN--

Alright, finally i could get the Padma into action. I
have installed the Vemana font and the issue got
resolved. I was initially got confused with the
default font and converted font. The Padma extension
is very useful and thanks to Nagarjuna Venna for
making this available. However, i have little
annoyance where the re-rendered font is not entirely
readable. As i am unable to present it in a more
comprehensible way i am attaching the image of the
"www.thatstelugu.com" to this e-mail, please notice
that the words are not correct ( I have tried with
both Pothana and Vemana fonts). Let me know if i am
still missing something. Finally, i apologize for any
inconveniece with the attachment.

Thanks

Srikanth

--END---