[Padma] On Linux??

Srikanth Konjarla srikkanth at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:31:04 EST 2005

Wow, that is good news. There must be something i am
missing from my side. However, i have been using the
default binary rpms for firefox and i could never get
the two websites in question render properly. However,
i have no issues with Vaartha and Eenadu (though
eenadu font is slightly choppy but mostly readable). I
am not sure what i am missing here. I was initially
suspecting the fonts themselves as they are not
readable when opened through gnome-font-viewer.
Krishna Mohan - could you please share your version of
firefox with me or point me to the link where i can
download the version of firefox that works?

Thanks

Srikanth

http://te.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Setting_up_your_browser_for_Indic_scripts