[Padma] On Linux??

Krishna Mohan Gundu gkmohan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 19:46:55 EST 2005

Hi Srikanth,

The above two websites work like a charm for me. My firefox build is
(I compiled it myself, from FC4 rpms)
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20051028
Fedora/1.0.7-1.1.fc4 Firefox/1.0.7

Padma version is 0.4.3

Are only the above sites giving you problems? Does padma work for you
with other websites? If not know that just enabling pango is not
enough to get proper indic support in mozilla you need to apply the
appropriate patches.

regards,
Krishna Mohan.