[Padma] On Linux??

Srikanth Konjarla srikkanth at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:33:32 EST 2005

I have tried with firefox 1.0.7 as well as 1.5. Also,
i have tried with mozilla 1.7 and mozilla 1.7 (with
pango) but not successful. Both the sites that i have
mentioned in my previous e-mail use Shree-Tel-0900
which i think has an issue which i am not sure (I have
downloaded the font from their web site only). So, let
me know if works for you and if it does how?

Thanks

Srikanth

http://te.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Setting_up_your_browser_for_Indic_scripts