[Menueditor] Menu Editor

Nickolay Ponomarev asqueella at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 10:24:20 PDT 2006

On 10/27/06, Sheri R. Lanza <srl at srlanza.com> wrote:
> I've been using Menu Editor for a long time, currently with Firefox
> 1.5.0.7  I tried to use it today for the first time in quite awhile
> and I couldn't remove any menu items. I uninstalled and reinstalled
> the extension and still nothing. Any ideas as to what the problem is?
> Am I doing something wrong?

Are there any errors in Tools -> JavaScript Console? (You might need
to set javascript.options.showInConsole to true in about:config)

Are there any other extensions? Maybe try disabling them one-by-one to
see if there is a conflict?

What happens exactly? Does the icon next to menu's entry in the
Options window get changed to red cross? What if you back up
menuedit.rdf in the profile folder and click Reset All?

Nickolay