[Locallink] LocalLink 0.3

Michael J Gruber locallink-owner at mozdev.org
Mon Jun 19 18:26:21 EDT 2006

Dear (former) users of LocalLink:

Version 0.3 is available now which supports Firefox 1.5 and Thunderbird
1.5. I just uploaded it to http://locallink.mozdev.org and submitted it
to http://addons.mozilla.org.

Note that this version of LocalLink doesn't work with older FF/TB any
more, only 1.5.0.*. The wording of the context menu has changed slightly
since I'm reusing menu entries from FF/TB (which results in automatic
localisation).

I am sorry for the long wait. I considered it a little used extension
and I still suggest using CAPS instead (which has no GUI, though). Some
recent (and not so recent) interest in LocalLink finally convinced me to
work around my time constraints.

I'd be happy about any feedback.

Cheers,
Michael