[Livehttpheaders] How to disable the newline appended to each line when coping to clipboard?

blackcode at speedpost.net blackcode at speedpost.net
Thu Mar 17 20:32:02 PDT 2011

If I right click on a line in LiveHTTPHeaders and copy something like a
url or something, it automatically appends a newline. This behavior is a
bit annoying when you paste it into a terminal. Is there a way I can
copy it without the newline? I'm looking at the source and I don't see
the relevant code that handles it. I think a simple regex search and
replace to remove the \n should suffice, right?

  blackcode at speedpost.net

                          love email again