[Livehttpheaders] How can I reproduce a POST request done with LiveHTTPHeaders?

Moley Harey moleyharey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 05:04:06 PST 2009

Hi folks,

I have used LiveHttpHeaders plugin to try to reproduce an HTTP POST request
done in my Tomcat Axis2 application. The problems is that if I execute the
request using the "Live HTTP Replay" utility it works fine but if I try to
execute the same request using curl in a terminal it does not work, the
request I see is this one:

POST
http://localhost:8080/axis2/axis2-admin/deactivateService?axisService=MonitoringService&turnoff=on&submit=+Deactivate+
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Keep-Alive: 300
Connection: keep-alive
Referer: http://localhost:8080/axis2/axis2-admin/deactivateService
Cookie: JSESSIONID=12EAEA6E5718CC7E21FE9753594A87BF

The question is, how can I see exactly the query Live HTTP Headers is
executing??

Thanks in advance,

Mh