[Livehttpheaders] Cannot delete file after upload with LiveHTTPHeaders 0.14 active

Thomas Koch mail at thomaskoch.it
Sun May 25 04:14:16 PDT 2008

Hello Daniel,

I had to disable this great extension, since I encountered a problem with file uploads:

After finishing file uploads (HTTP POST multipart/form-data with input type file), I cannot delete
the uploaded files until I close all firefox windows (2.0.0.14). When deactivating your add-on,
everything works fine.

I'm inside a secured intranet environment, so I cannot provide a test url - sorry for that.

--
Regards
Thomas