[Livehttpheaders] Shortcut is conflicting on Mac

Hendrik Scheider hendrik at missing-piece.de
Sat Mar 29 00:07:48 PDT 2008

Hi!

When using the software on a Mac, the shortcut "ALT+L" to activate the
Live HTTP Headers view is conflicting with the "@" sign. Didn't anyone
ever mention that? :o) Now I cannot enter email adresses in text boxes
anymore...

How do I change the shortcut?

And how do I uninstall the software from a Mac OS X 10.5?! Your
uninstall hints don't work; the files don't exist...

Thanks,

Hendrik

Hendrik Scheider                           Kastanienallee 1
+49-170-2774343                              D-10435 Berlin

L'obscurité de la loi est un appel à l'intelligence du juge