[Livehttpheaders] cURL & HTTP Live Headers + Overview

Daniel Savard daniels at xsoli.com
Wed Jul 23 18:47:55 PDT 2008

Hello Nathan,

Here is some 'tutorials' on LiveHTTPHeaders:

http://www.builderau.com.au/program/web/soa/Monitor-Web-site-requests-with-Mozilla-s-LiveHTTPHeaders-extension/0,339024632,339283020,00.htm
http://www.hmtweb.com/blog/2008/04/livehttpheaders-and-seo-how-to-check.html

For more information about what headers do, the best is the RFC or
wikipedia:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_headers

Daniel