[Livehttpheaders] cURL & HTTP Live Headers + Overview

Nathan Mallamace nathan at insupport.com
Tue Jul 22 17:00:31 PDT 2008

1.     Are there any good tutorials on using HTTP Live Headers and coding in
PHP, specifically using the cURL method? I searched high and low with no
results. I imagine this more of a common question because the two are so
well matched.

2.     Is there some basic guide on how to read the information I see in
HTTP Live Header or just a basic *use* tutorial that would explains some of
this stuff.?  I'm just looking for an overview nothing detailed, the more
detailed the better.

Nathan Mallamace
email:  <mailto:nathan at insupport.com> nathan at insupport.com

 <http://www.insupport.com/> insupport-150x48