[Livehttpheaders] patch to avoid content length mistakes

Dustin Long dlong at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 29 21:45:07 PST 2008

Greetings,
I've attached a patch I've been using lately to help me from making
mistakes when changing post content. It tries to find a content-length
header in the http request and automatically updates it to match the
post length. In the degenerate cases where I actually want the two to
vary, it is always possible to manually edit the Content-Length header
afterwards.

In general it has proved useful in helping me test most kinds of server
issues. Perhaps you may find it useful to include this in the next release.

Regards,
Dustin