[Livehttpheaders] Lines in livehttpheaders

Fu-Tung Cheng futung.cheng at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 09:55:11 PST 2008

Hi,

Just started using your software.  It is quite useful thanks!

I have a couple questions, I couldn't seem to find any documentation so I appologise if these are covered somewhere else please let me know.

When looking at the liveheaders window I see three lines per transaction.  I think these are request url, request information, response information is that correct? In the request information sometimes I see a pragma no-cache or a cache-control no-cache.  Why would these appear in the request?  I've put the excerpt below.

Thank you for any help,

Fu-Tung

https://localhost:8443/myapp/myservlet

POST /myapp/myservlet HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:8443
Cookie: JSESSIONID=D41BFDC326ACDA63D6F41A1D33C3F762; JSESSIONID=55AF252336B4607EDAEFF96E22245635
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache
3?0?4?https://localhost:8443/myapp/?7012BFD6C23951CFE1878EE9E20DFBAB?com.mycomm.common.messaging.MyClass?getMessageBundle?1?2?3?4?0?
HTTP/1.x 200 OK