[Livehttpheaders] how to insert the header to the html ?

Nils R Grotnes nils.grotnes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:38:38 PST 2008

Hi OP and Bob.

(Sorry Bob, I keep doing that silly private posting mistake from Gmail...)

>  > How do I accomplish it step by step with Firebug???

Better ask at the Firebug list then, wouldn't you think? Much better
chances there, as Bob say it's nothing much happening here.

> I've been subscribed to this list for about 3 weeks (signed up to post a
>  patch) and this is the first mail I've seen on it. Good luck. ;-)

Just to tell you there are a few lurkers here Bob. I marked your last
post to look into it if I ever get a chance, but that is not yet,
unfortunately. It did sound very interesting.

This is FLOSS though, so you (or anyone) can fork the project and make
it fly! All it takes is hard work...

Back to lurking for me... ;-)

Nils