[Livehttpheaders] logging http requests to a file

Anirban Banerjee banerjee.anirban at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 16:12:03 PDT 2008

Hello all :-),
                 I am not an expert with linux and hence am looking
for some pointers about how to solve a problem I am facing. Any
comments, suggestions or solutions would be very helpful.

The problem: I want to log the URLs requested by a browser into a file.

What I have explored: I installed the Livehttpheaders extension for
firefox, it does log URLs but does not seem to do it continuously to a
file. You have to press the save-all button. I need a continuous
logging mechanism.

Is my interpretation wrong? Is there a way to make the extension log
information continuously to a file?

Also, can the extension keep running in the background and not popup in the
foreground/new window/sidebar?

Would definitely appreciate any help people!
Thanks in advance,
-A

--
"The reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls
live."