[Livehttpheaders] Patch: Filtering in the side bar

Arjan Scherpenisse arjan at scherpenisse.net
Sat Oct 27 02:33:11 PDT 2007

Hi,

First of all, thanks for making LiveHTTPHeaders: it's a wonderful
extension and as a professional web developer I use it on a daily basis.

Annoyed by the fact that livehttpheaders shows many uninteresting
requests (images, js files, css, ...), I have written a small patch
which shows a textbox in the side bar, between the 'save all' and
'clear' buttons, which can be used to enter a filter for filtering the
URLs for which the requests are displayed. Pressing "enter" after typing
activates the filter.

I found that the actual filtering code was already in place, so the
patch was easy to make. Note that the filter is not saved as a
preference on purpose. I hope you find this patch useful.

Regards,
Arjan Scherpenisse