[Livehttpheaders] HTTP Session Mobility Using SIP

Adeyeye Mike micadeyeye at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 03:53:21 PDT 2007

hI,
I am Mike, postgraduate student of University of Cape Town.
 I am undergoing a Ph.D research on HTTP Session Mobility.
I need to extend firefox browser to allow Session Initiation Protocol.
I realized that you did the LIVEHTTPHeader Extension.

I have run through the code but couldn't get so much. Can you please provide
me with the documentation. I need to study the entire code though i have
been reading on XPCOM/XPConnect, a documentation on the extension will
hasten the grasp.

Thanks.
Mike.