[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from Brian Schwinn

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Thu Jan 18 15:27:03 PST 2007

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c380

Fantastic Tool!  As a former windows/ie/c# developer who recently made the jump (back) to linux/firefox/java, I was missing the Fiddler tool for viewing/debugging my Async calls.

The one thing I would much like to see added to this fantastic extension is the ability to view the response data.  This is the same request as item #365 above, but i'd also like the option to uncompress the content AND be able to do a "find" on the content.  Item #375 talks about searching the headers, would be nice to search content as well if it's eventually displayed.

great work, have been looking for something along these lines for a while.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.8.0.9) Gecko/20061206 Firefox/1.5.0.9