[Livehttpheaders] collapse/expand display of headers

Kai Bolay kai at bolay.de
Fri Feb 23 15:52:18 PST 2007

Hi!

In order to make navigation easier I think it should be possible to
"collapse" the display of each request/response to just the request URL by
hitting a small "-" icon. Expanding would work with a "+" icon (like in a
tree view). Of course there should also be an option to "collapse all" and
"expand all".

Maybe this can even be achieved with a fancy style sheet. Unfortunately I'm
not a CSS expert, so I can't do this myself.

It'd be great if someone could add that. It'd make finding the request one
is looking for much, much easier.

   Thanks, Kai

PS: Taking this even further, one could imagine yet another "toggle" control
which would (in addition to "just" the headers) show the complete response.
IE's Fiddler (http://fiddlertool.com/) has that functionality and it comes
in handy sometimes.