[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from FenyX

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Tue Feb 13 12:56:14 PST 2007

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c386

The idea of Andriy Rozeluk is excellent. I didn't think about it but it would be really useful.

I was waiting the simple toolbar icon feature but it never came. I'm really not a developer so there's still some imperfections : the icon disappear on mouse hover but it's really not a problem. :)
I've wasted so much time on it when a dev could pass 30 miutes or less. I hope it woulod be useful for anybody. I'm sure that you will like it, wazza... By the way, if any programer could help me to solve this mouse hover problem, it would be great !

Version 0.13.2 Beta
http://www.fenyx.fr/firefox/livehttpheaders-0.13.2-beta-fx.xpi

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1