[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from Andriy Rozeluk

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Tue Feb 13 08:17:19 PST 2007

If I could think of a single feature that would help me the most, it would be the ability to link Live HTTP Headers to capture activity in one tab or window instead of all of them. Ideally if it could still capture IFRAME or XmlHTTPRequest activity inside that window too. This would allow me to switch between tabs while I'm debugging and only capture data from my 'live' window while I browse/debug in others.

This is a fantastic tool - thank you so much for creating it!

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv: Gecko/20061204 Firefox/