[Livehttpheaders] Query Regarding Live HTTP Headers----Urgent

Hitesh Nayyar hitesh_nayyar at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 10:35:51 EDT 2006

HI

I need to use Live HTTP Headers utility in firefox but i don't know anyhting
about it, like what are the features of this utility... what are the
configurations settings in this means ... what does these three tabs means
1 headers
2 Generator
3 config

What is the replay option? what is the use of it.

In general I need a manual of it by which i can understand the usage of live
HTTP Headers.
This is very urgent.. i need to take a session on that.

Thanks & Regards
Hitesh