[Livehttpheaders] (re-send) Live HTTP Headers Version 0.13 - FF 2.0 support

Nikolas Coukouma lists at atrus.org
Wed Nov 8 09:50:02 PST 2006

I sent this message earlier, but it seems that it was mangled on its way
out. There is no XPI attached to this message; this is because I think
that's what caused trouble before (but I guess we'll see). It seems that
the XPI has made it to at least a few of the mirrors, so here's a link:
http://downloads.mozdev.org/livehttpheaders/livehttpheaders-0.13.xpi
It might take a few tries to get it.

I've just pushed version 0.13 live, which updates the extension to work
with Firefox version 2.0. Many suggested a simple version bump, but
there was a snag that broke the headers tab in the "Page Info" window.
It will be a little while until the XPI propagates to the various mozdev
mirrors, but the work is done; it should be available from the website
within 24 hours. I've also attached it to this e-mail.

I apologize for the delay in getting this released.

Cheers,
-Nikolas