[Livehttpheaders] Live HTTP Headers Version 0.13 - FF 2.0 support

Nikolas Coukouma lists at atrus.org
Wed Nov 8 02:58:35 PST 2006

I've just pushed version 0.13 live, which updates the extension to work
with Firefox version 2.0. Many suggested a simple version bump, but
there was a snag that broke the headers tab in the "Page Info" window.
It will be a little while until the XPI propagates to the various mozdev
mirrors, but the work is done; it should be available from the website
within 24 hours. I've also attached it to this e-mail.

I apologize for the delay in getting this released.

Cheers,
-Nikolas