[Livehttpheaders] livehttpheaders in FF2.0

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Nov 6 15:06:24 PST 2006

Hello,

I was searching for livehttpheaders that would support FireFox 2.0. I tries
to install livehttpheaders-0.12.xpi wich patched install.rdf, however
although it installed, It didn't seem to work (view page info/headers
windows were empty).

Any comment about this?

Please send Cc: to me, I'm not on the list (yet)