[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from rmcubed

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Tue May 9 12:50:02 EDT 2006

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c364

I've used this for a LONG time, and I like it. I see on TODO list that you will monitor time across whole request. Can I suggest also monitoring content-length across a whole series of requests, i.e. say I request a client's home page, I get the total content length required to display that page, by adding together the content-lengths returned for the various sub requests (html, external js, images, css, etc). What do you think?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060426 Firefox/1.5.0.3