[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from BlackLight

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Sat Mar 4 13:56:50 EST 2006

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c353

This has been an exceptionally useful extension for me.  I have only one small request... Could you add a button which will bring up the sidebar?!  This would make the extension a little more convenient and would allow it to return on the list of options for the All In One Sidebar extension (see: http://firefox.exxile.net/aios/faq.php#faq2 )

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1