[Livehttpheaders] A few TODO ideas

BAHO at inbox.ru BAHO at inbox.ru
Thu Jun 15 14:53:10 EDT 2006

Greetings!

I'm using your liveHTTPheaders, it's really cool stuff, thx a lot!!
Let me ask for some features in future versions:
1. Ability to exclude some requests when "Save all" or maybe in
"Headers" tab directly, because after loading page browser also
requesting for css/images/js/etc, and this info has no value in 99%.
Filters helps, but not always.
2. Ability to save HTML page WITH the sent/received headers (in
comments for example). This will be a really great help for developers.
3. Maybe "Search" function in "Headers" tab for quick finding
requests by URL or POST data

Best regards, Ivan