[Livehttpheaders] Is there any way to modify http header during download?

Chris Beck livehttpheaders at pacanukeha.net
Wed Feb 1 12:51:58 EST 2006

Rumour has it Christian Hufgard, on or about 01.Feb.2006 02:36, whispered:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I am looking since a while for a way to modify http headers during
> download. Especially I want to remove headers like "no-store",
> "no-proxy" etc, so that firefox can also cache those pages.
> Is there any way to get this done? I know that livehttpheaders does
> not habe a feature like this, but maybe someone could give me a hint
> how I could implement this.

You could try

Tamper Data
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=966&application=firefox

or

Modify Headers
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=967&application=firefox

Cheers,
Chris
--
Chris Beck  -  http://pacanukeha.blogspot.com
"I say to you that the VCR is to the American film producer and the American