[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from bill milbratz

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Tue Nov 29 15:43:45 EST 2005

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c329

Along with the folks above, I likewise request local timestamps for help  in performance analysis. That would be really great:

- Add a "request start" timestamp and a "render time" timestamp in miliseconds.
In my work I've to do a lot of performance analysis & enhacements, so it's very useful to know the pages' render performance in the client side.

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20051007 Firefox/1.0.7