[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from SCH

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Wed Nov 16 20:49:17 EST 2005

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c327

Earlier I requested that the Live HTTP Headers entry on the Tools menu not appear at the very bottom below the main Options entry.  Since then it's bothered me enough that I fixed it myself.  Here's what I did, in case the author of this extension or anyone else wants to duplicate it themselves.

Open the following file:
livehttpheaders-0.11.xpi/chrome/livehttpheaders.jar/content/TasksOverlay.xul

Find the menupopup tag with id="menu_ToolsPopup" and add the following attribute to the menuitem tag within it:
insertbefore="prefSep"

Then repack the changed files into the XPI and install it manually.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7