[Livehttpheaders] Adding a Custom HTTP Header Automatically to All Requests

Tom O'Hare tohare at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:20:50 EDT 2005

I need to be able to add two custom HTTP headers to all my requests
automatically when using LiveHTTPHeaders. I'm willing to modify the
source code directly in order to do this for my own use if you could
just let me know which files and functions need to be touched.

My request sounds very similiar to the following item from the TODO Page:

Customize headers
Add a way to remove/add/change headers on the fly (or automatically)
through filters.

Thanks,
Tom