[Livehttpheaders] Changing request parameters and replaying Captured requests

Kirti Sudumbreker kirti at gs-lab.com
Thu Mar 24 12:42:45 EST 2005

Hello,

I have been using LiveHTTPHeaders for monitoring and replaying requests.
It's a great tool. I was actually looking for a functionality which
would let me change the request parameters before replaying Captures (by
reading from a file ). For example,

If the first request goes with name1=value1&name2=value2, the second
time it would be replayed with name1=value3&name2=value4. This changing
of parameters should happen dynamically.

How should I go about making the changes? Any help would be highly
appreciated.

Best regards,
Kirti