[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from MFi

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Mon Jun 27 14:10:16 EDT 2005

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c291

After closing the Live-HTTP-headers window (with either of the Close-Buttons (which seem to all trigger window.close()) I get tons "Components is not defined" in LiveHTTPHeaders.js line 424.

To me this looks like the removeFromListener is not working well and HeaderInfoLive.observe is called after destruction of liveHTTPheaders. Can anyone reproduce this (Open liveHTTPheaders, close it again, keep surfing while having a look at JavaScript Console)? Any fixes?

Thanks, MFi

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041217

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041217