[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from Tony

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Fri Jun 24 05:54:54 EDT 2005

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c290

My question is still unanswered, so I am posting it again:

"Live HTTP Headers" is currently shown in the Tools menu of Firefox as the last item beneath Options...

Is there a way to move it higher up the list so the often-used Options... remains at the bottom of the menu? Most extensions I have installed are shown above Options...  Is there a preference file that I can edit to achieve this? Thanks in advance.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511 Firefox/1.0.4