[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from Jim Mulvey

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Tue Jun 14 19:17:47 EDT 2005

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c287

I cannot get the Replay feature to work at all! And I'm not a dumb user... I use Parosproxy all the time. I select an entry, click on "Replay" and the "Live HTTP Replay" dialog box appears. But when I click on the "Replay" button... NOTHING happens.

I even used Ethereal to see if anything was happening and perhaps it just wasn't displaying...nope.. no traffic whatsoever.

I'm stumped.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511 Firefox/1.0.4