[Livehttpheaders] How to install Live HTTP Headers ???

Oleg Tuchscherer oltu at gmx.net
Mon Jul 4 11:46:11 EDT 2005

Hi,
I found your web site by chance and wanted to install LiveHTTPHeaders v
0.10. It should be possible to set HTTP header, isn't it? I have to do some
tests regarding the prefetching requests from Google (X-moz: prefetch) and
your tool could be very helpful for this task. Clicking on "Install version
0.10 of LiveHTTPHeaders now" I got error message (JS), clicking on "download
it" I got the "livehttpheaders-0.10.xpi" file, but how to install it? Could
you help me, please?

Thanks