[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from Jim

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Thu Feb 3 13:27:25 EST 2005

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c251

Very cool concept, and there's some great ideas here for future releases.

But...

I can only get limited functionality.
When I right-click and go to Page Info I see the tab, and the headers. But, if the header is long, it's cut off, as in: "http://livehttpheaders.mozde...". I don't know how to correct this. And the vertical scroll bars don't work.

Also, I can get it to appear in the Sidebar, but I don't see any headers in it. And when clicking on Tools - Web Development, I see the window, but there's no headers there either. And no way to reload.

Needs work. Should be awesome when it's done though.

Thanks
mjhts at optonline.net

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)