[Livehttpheaders] Live HTTP Headers v0.11

David Galarza xclr8_4000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 00:02:21 EST 2005

In version v0.11 of the Live HTTP Headers, I just downloaded it since I now have Firefox 1.5.  And after I installed it.  It wiped out my themes and returned to the normal theme for firefox.  I redownloaded the themes, but I can't "Apply Themes"  I think it may be a minor bug.  I am hoping you guys can fix it.  Just to let you know, I am using "Noia 2.0 (eXtreme)*  In case this may help you in fixing the problem.  Please e-mail me back as soon as possible so I can be notified if teh problem has been fixed.  Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com