[Livehttpheaders] firefox 1.5 and liveheaders install problem

cdewitt at indepthsec.com cdewitt at indepthsec.com
Tue Dec 13 10:31:43 EST 2005

I recently upgraded to FF1.5, and attempted to install the .11 xpi.  FF
returns a message just below the toolbar, "Software installation is
currently disabled. Click Edit Options... to enable it and try again."
Edit Options is a button at the right end of the "error bar" and upon
clicking on it, it takes me to the FF Options Dialog.

My question is, specifically, where is the Software Installation option
located?  I can't seem to find the option in any of the dialogs.

Any help greatly appreciated,

cd...

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111
Firefox/1.5