[Livehttpheaders] Toolbar button

Chris Beck mozdev.org at pacanukeha.net
Wed Dec 7 15:26:50 EST 2005

Hi Daniel, All,

I love LiveHTTPHeaders, I waited until it offered 1.5 support before upgrading,
thanks.  However, I use the all-in-one sidebar extension which until recently
had specific support for LiveHTTPHeaders.  Recently the author added support for
generic toolbar customization and dropped specific extension support.

Is there anyway to ask that LiveHTTPHeaders could have a toolbar button?  This
functionality would allow me to
a) have a toolbar button instead of using the Tools menu
b) drag it on to my all-in-one sidebar

Cheers,
Chris
--
Chris Beck  -  http://pacanukeha.blogspot.com
"We cannot have a free government without elections; and if the rebellion