[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from Peter X

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Sun Sep 19 15:46:48 EDT 2004

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c196

Re comment 190 for making LiveHTTPHeaders 0.9 install on Firefox 1.0PR, I changed the maxVersion to 1.1 in the install.rdf file but when I try to install it lets me try, and the extensions dialog appears but then a message box appears saying:

"
Firefox could not download the file at

file:///E:/livehttpheaders.xpi

because: Install script not found
"

The newly zipped xpi file does contain all the original files with *only* the install.rdf file tweaked. I'm installing on Windows 2000 and the installation is completely clean -- all original files were removed prior to install. Any ideas?

Cheers!

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040913 Firefox/0.10