[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from Jeremy Wilksch

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Wed Nov 24 19:17:37 EST 2004

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c233

I like what you've done with LiveHTTPHeaders so far. The interface doesn't suit my needs though.

I'd like something (or an option for something) more like HTTPWatch:

 - the window docked at the bottom of the content area like the FireFox 'Find' bar;

 - a summary of requests in a tabular form along with request type, URL, time taken to retrieve the resource, and content type

 - the ability to select a request from the summary and access more detailed info in a panel below it

Keep up the good work!

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0