[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from Daniel Savard

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Wed Nov 10 23:16:14 EST 2004

I'll soon release a version 0.10 that will correct most bugs.  And I asked to be on update.mozilla.org but still wait for it.

The version actually on this site should works on FireFox 1.0 and less.  I tried it on FireFox 1.0 (english and french) under Linux.
Be sure to retrieve the latest 0.9 version from this site (dated october 31).

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20041020