[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from Greg

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Wed Nov 10 07:02:07 EST 2004

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c219

Had liveHTTPHeaders installed on my PR1 release, I then isnatlled Firefox 1 official release without uninstalling the PR1 version. Had an error message that LiveHTTPHeaders is not compatible with this verion of Firefox. I then selected extensions and selected remove LHTTPH, message appeared that LHTTPH will be removed after a restart of Firefox. I still have the LHTTPH bar and I can't close it. An uninstall and reinstall of Firefox has not helped.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0