[Livehttpheaders] changing the location of the "Live HTTP Headers" menu item in the Tools menu

jacob childress jacobc at gmail.com
Sat May 8 18:20:57 EDT 2004

>From suggestion #29 on the LiveHTTPHeaders suggestions page:

'"Live HTTP headers" window is available from "Tools" menu as expected
though. However, I would place it after "Javascript Console" or
something rather than at the bottom under "Options".'

I don't know if this has been fixed already, but if we change
content/TasksOverlay.xul from:

  <!-- Phoenix XUL -->
  <menupopup id="menu_ToolsPopup">
    <menuitem label="&livehttpheaders.live.title;"
              oncommand="openLiveHTTPHeaders();" />
  </menupopup>

  <!-- Phoenix XUL -->
  <menupopup id="menu_ToolsPopup">
    <menuitem label="&livehttpheaders.live.title;"
              oncommand="openLiveHTTPHeaders();"
              insertafter="javascriptConsole,devToolsSeparator" />
  </menupopup>

Then the "Live HTTP Headers" Tools menu item will show up after
"Javascript Console" and before "Page Info," which I agree is more
pleasing.

Maybe this little change can be incorporated into the next release?

Regards,
jacob