[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: New Feedback from FCGreg

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Tue Mar 23 23:01:02 EST 2004

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#151

Many thanks for one of the best Mozilla plugins out there!  This is a must for our development shop, and just about all of us are using it now.

Request:  I want to throw in my two-cents along with many others in the forum:  We really need timestamps in the resulting output.  Timestamps for the request start and end time would be excellent -- and a Total Processing Time calculation would also be wonderful.

Again, thanks!